The Alumni Association of the College, a registered body in 2002, under Bombay Societies Act, 1950, is very active in support services providing to the students All the alumni who are in the medical profession proposed to offer health services and have started health center on the campus. They decided to visit the College twice a week for regular checkups. The alumni started Book Bank facility in the library to help economically poor students. The Alumni of the College is involved in different walks of life at different levels in social work, administration, education, literature, industries, business and culture. The College Alumni Association is active and has members at all levels of government and private establishments.
List its current Office bearers.
| President - || Dr. Shivaji Shinde |
| Vice-President - || Dr. Dilip Mhaisekar |
| Secretary - || Dr. Jagdish Kadam |
| Joint Secretary - || Shri Narayan Shinde |
| Treasurer - || Dr. S.P. Vartale |
Board of Directors:
- Mr. Ashok Terkar
- Dr. Mrs. Kavita Sonkamble
- Dr. S.B. Chavan
- Mr. Kailas Rathod
- Mrs. Nisha Patil
- Dr. Vijay Bhosle
- Mr. Pratap Pawde
- Mr. Anand Kalyankar
Activities during the last two years.
- The alumni supported the program for orphans and poor initiated by the student’s council financially.
- All the alumni in the medical profession proposed to offer health services, collectively started Health Center on the campus. They decided and planned to visit twice a week for regular checkups.
- The alumni continue to assist the Book Bank facility started earlier in the library to help economically poor students.
- The Alumni initiated transit reading room facility at Student Activity Center on the campus.
• Mr. Ashok Terkar one of the alumni offered computer training to 50 students every year free of cost in his institute.
List of top ten alumni:
- Hon’ble Shri C. Vidyasagar, Governor, Maharashtra State.
- Dr. F.M.Shinde (Renowed Poet, Marathwada Region), President, Marathi Sahitya Sammelan
- Shri Balasaheb Jadhav, Former MLA, Former Minister, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
- Shri Shivajirao Mane (Former MP Dist. Hingoli)
- Shri Narandra Kawade (IAS) Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, M.S.
- Shri R.T.Rathod (IPS), Ph.D., D.Lit. (USA)
- Dr. Jadhav R.G., Principal, H.J. Patil Mahavidyalaya, Himayatnagar, Dist. Nanded.
- Prof. S.M.Shingare (Prof. and Head, Department of Chemistry Dr.B.A.M. University, Aurangabad)
- Dr.S.H.Behare (Prof. and Head Dept of Physics, Dr.B.A.M. University, Aurangabad)
- Shri Eknath More (CAFO Osmanabad)
Details of the contribution of alumni
The alumni of the institution are very active and installed the following for the students.
- Medical aid and Health Center.
- Drinking water facility Aqua guard for students.
- Book Bank.
- Transit reading room facility at students’ activity center.
The Department of Chemistry offers consultancy to students and researchers and
generated revenue amounting to Rs. 240055/- by providing the facility of AAS,
GCMS, FTIR analysis. The Soil testing unit offers consultancy for testing / analysis.
The revenue generated through consultancy during last two years is Rs. 13,42,355/-.
This revenue is utilized for the enhancement of the departmental facilities to the